Allen & Heath iLive-T112 & 2x iDR-32
The Surface is simply a controller for the MixRack. It also has an audio rack built into it to conveniently provide local inputs and outputs at the mix position. It features a large analogue style, one control per function processing block, TouchScreen, name and colour virtual ‘write-on’ strip, banks of motorised faders with independent layers, SoftKeys, built-in headphones, local monitor and talkback. The iLive-T112 provides all iLive functionality in a cost-effective, light weight chassis with fixed format I/O.
Comes with flight cases on wheels.
- Larger fixed format Surface
- Same control as top of the range, modular iLive-112
- 28 faders – 3 banks, 4 layers = 112 control strips
- 16 in, 12 out audio
- In = 8x TRS line, 4x phono, 2x SPDIF
- Out = 8x TRS line, 2x phono, 1x SPDIF, monitor TRS
- TB mic can be patched to talkback or channels
- ACE™ Surface link (audio and control over single CAT5)
- Built in 2 port Ethernet switch
- MIDI port